Wednesday, May 02, 2007

In the mean time...

TOUCH RUGBY TOURNAMENT

Vaughan and the Fukuoka JET touch rugby team on their second tournament in Shikoku - they came 3rd and Vaughan managed to return in one piece this time :-).

FUKUOKA NOW'S 100th ISSUE ANNIVERSARY PARTY
Celebrating 100 months of Fukuoka Now with colleagues and 400 readers - a great night of mingling, chatting and posing for photos!
With my colleagues Yuko (Japanese editor) and Iwashita-san (sales manager)
TRIP TO YANAGAWA - 'WATERTOWN'

CULINARY EXPERIMENT: BASASHI (raw horse meat)

GLOBAL VILLAGE FESTIVAL

2 comments:

James Heneghan said...

Ah, basashi, beautiful!! How I miss it.

Happy Birthday Fukuoka Now!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. Nice to catch up with your doings. Am back in NZ - & at work so am kinda jealous seeing your balmy weather.
Nice photos of Kyoto. I agree lots of it are super-tourist-tacky but that seems to be what the Japanese tourists want. I reconise the garden as it was just a wee distance from the minshuku we stayed at.