When I started this blog back in September I hoped that Vaughan would post some entries once in a while, just to keep family & friends up to date on his adventures. No such luck though, he has after all a reputation of slackness to uphold ;-)! So I decided to post some pictures myself of the Touch Rugby Tournament he went to in Shikoku last weekend. Their team -XXXPats!- did really well, ending 3rd overall and with Kanapu even taking the title of Most Fair Player. Those athletic, well-mannered Kiwi boys huh!
Vaughan having a well-deserved rest after taking the night ferry over to Shikoku and playing 6 games back-to-back.



2 comments:
Dude, disappointed in you. Don't tell your dad. You'll never get let back into the 'Naki. Maybe we should ship Waka over to beef up your team.
Inge, did you play for the Belgian team? Hehe!
Post a Comment