Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Essay Fever

Yes, I did promise a while ago that I'd 'soon' post some pictures of Golden Week and yes, this hasn't happened, so a big gomenasai (sorry) to all of you who are curious/impatient! Trouble is I have a monster of an essay due next Monday -4000 words on sustainable development & neoliberalism, help!- and am suffering from mild anxiety and slight panic attacks as a result of this... Just to keep the photo-lovers satisfied, here's one of our friend Dean's birthdayparty last Saturday at a wonderful izakaya (pub) called 'Slow'. Hopefully this last word won't at all reflect my progress this week!

Hannah, Maria, Carl & Fiona

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inge! Ik voel compleet met je mee! Momenteel is het 9.15u en om 12u moet ik met mijn geheel herwerkte thesis in het kopiekot staan waar ik nu nog een conclusie moet aanbreien en dan nog alle voetnoten van in orde zetten!! Help!
By the way, Je spreekt al een aardig mondje Japans zie ik..

Inge said...

Fair enough Kelly, it shall be done!

Anonymous said...

Hey Inge. Got the coversheets so just send your assignments as attachments.
Am working on my lit review (approx 8,000 words & counting) so know how you feel. I'm sure you'll get another good grade