Stay tuned for an account of the amazing adventures of Liesbeth & Inge in Hakone and Tokyo - a nail-biting tale of their search for an uncluttered, close-up view of Japan's national icon... Text coming soon!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So explore, dream, discover." (Mark Twain)
5 comments:
Did you guys climb it?
Hey Hannah, thanks for the comment! As far as I know you're only allowed to climb Mt. Fuji during summer (in killer humidity), plus neither of us are really into self-punishment ;-). We come from a mostly-flat nation after all...
Yeah, I've heard it's kind of miserable. Come visit and we can climb some hills or metro staircases together.
The shot of Fuji from the lake is beautiful! Did you guys take a boat ride (^-^)? Were you in Kawaguchi-ko? I`ve been to Fuji before, but I`ve never properly seen it. I might be going back this spring...Hope your upcoming post can point me in the right direction!
When are you planning on going back to Kyoto? (^_<)
Hey Melissa, my Fuiji-post is a long time coming because I just started a new full-time job as an editor & am crazy busy! But more details will definitely appear... I'm thinking of visiting Kyoto during the weekend of 13-14 April to catch the Geisha Spring Dances. Any tips on where to get tickets? I love your recent geiko/maiko pictures by the way, I wish we could meet up someday so you could share all your Kyoto stories :-)!
Post a Comment