Friday, April 25, 2008

Day off

Vaughan taking a walk along Lyall Bay this afternoon on what was a sunny, gorgeous ANZAC Day. Wide vistas and fresh air were just what I needed after too many hours being cooped up inside in the past few weeks. If only we had one of these to hit the road with and stop at every scenic spot:

Then again, they guzzle petrol like there's no tomorrow, so at the moment public transport will do!

2 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Oh the painful memories! That is exactly the same sort of bus that used to take me to High School every day - including the same paint job. We called it The Baked Bean.

I hope you are feeling relaxed and refreshed m'dear. Take care xoxox


*apologies - I made a spelling error in my first comment and deleted it*