Thursday, June 05, 2008

My quiet place

It's astounding how hectic this past week has been in comparison to our 'mini-break' in Rotorua. Amidst all the frenziness I'm trying to keep a clear head and a calm heart, aided by visualising this tranquil spot on Lake Rotorua. We walked past there last Sunday morning and I instantly loved the stillness of the area. I might need all the tranquility I can get because I'm starting my new job soon and am also considering picking up my Masters again. Oh dear ;-) ...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

B E A U T I F U L !

Inge said...

My thoughts exactly, Melissa :-).

Kelly said...

I love Rotorua - I could happily live there (even with the pungent smell and hordes of tourists.) It is a beautiful town and just has a really lovely feel to it (as hippie/new age as that sounds.) Hope your bus trip there and back wasn't too excruciating!

Tell us about your new job too! Dying to know more!!!