Several new posts have been in the pipeline for the lasts few weeks but the 'lack of time' theme continues in 2009! Since the departure of our Belgian friends in early January I have been working like a maniac, including late nights, early mornings and many a Sunday afternoon. I'm still LOVING it though but am now feeling pretty tired and depleted ... My few free moments have been spent hanging out with Vaughan or socialising, and as a result I've been super slack in keeping touch with people (excuses, gomenasai, sorry!). Hopefully things will quiet down a bit now that most of the new NZAID students have arrived (this is my new mantra!). In the mean time, here's something to look at while Vaughan & I head north for a long weekend full of tramping, friends and farm living (?!). Will report back next week...
This photo was taken last Friday around 11pm, shortly before Paula, Kate and I went to Sandwiches for an Alice Russell concert. I had been at work until midnight on Thursday and surprised myself by not collapsing at the club! It's amazing how much abuse the body can take when adrenaline keeps flowing. The following day I felt like a wreck but hey :-).


No comments:
Post a Comment