Friday, June 12, 2009

Getting to know you

I've been writing this blog for almost four years now, wow... Initially I just wanted to inform friends & family about our life in Japan, but later on it became a way to ponder a wide range of topics. Since the very beginning I've wondered who's out there reading my random words, because my visitor stats show people from 72 countries pass by once in a while. I can pretty much guess who the ones from Belgium, NZ, Japan, UK, Australia and the US are, but what about the people from Estonia, France, South Korea, India or Mexico?? I think the time has come for me to find out more about you so feel free to flood the comments section with all kinds of tid bits!

1 comment:

annemie said...

You know me ...this is your first comment sent from Flandres- Belgium.
Simply ...I'm your mum!
Take care and be happy!