Me during my first ever rollerblading experiece yesterday afternoon. The glorious weather had brought out a massive crowd for a stroll along Oriental Parade but to my pleasant surprise I managed to not bowl over anyone at all (not even smal children or pets!). I didn't look elegant or particularly well-balanced but I'm sure those skills will follow at some later stage. Thanks again to lovely Sahra for gifting me this and for being a very supportive partner-in-crime :-).
Monday, July 20, 2009
The playing has begun...
Me during my first ever rollerblading experiece yesterday afternoon. The glorious weather had brought out a massive crowd for a stroll along Oriental Parade but to my pleasant surprise I managed to not bowl over anyone at all (not even smal children or pets!). I didn't look elegant or particularly well-balanced but I'm sure those skills will follow at some later stage. Thanks again to lovely Sahra for gifting me this and for being a very supportive partner-in-crime :-).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment