Lots has been happening in my world recently but at the moment there's no energy left to record it in words. Instead I'll just post some photos of a very memorable time spent last Saturday afternoon. Vaughan completely outdid himself by surprising me with a helicopter ride over Wellington and across to the South Coast. BEST (belated) birthday present ever!!!! I guess that puts the pressure on me when he turns 40 in two years time ;-).

Arial view over Queen's Wharf
The snowcapped Kaikoura Ranges over in the South Island glistened in the distance (apparently these are only visible on the clearest of days).
The helicopter made a brief stop on a secluded beach on Wellington's South Coast ...
... which housed a substantial seal colony.
Me amongst the locals.
The 'ride' back to the city was just as mind-blowing as the flight to the coast!
Aah, glorious Oriental Bay... This image reminds me once again why I love living here :-).


3 comments:
Looks like you had stunning weather to enjoy the magnificent views! Happy Birthday again too btw :-)
Thanks Kelly! A response to your e-mail will come soon xxx
Oh oh oh! Delicious!
I used to live across the water in Bleheim ... memories eh wot.
Brilliant present.
Post a Comment