Saturday, October 03, 2009

That's it for now

As you may have noticed I haven't been updating this blog regularly for ages, and it's certainly not because life has been slow or uneventful. On the contrary: in the past month we have moved into our new house, got a second-hand car and adapted to being daily commuters. On top of that I've gotten involved in all kinds of development-related activities and have decided to take up my Masters again - phew! In the midst of all of this hustle & bustle I seem to have lost the drive to write, which at first made me feel somewhat guilty (damn you, Catholic background!). Still, this blog has had a good run since its inception in September 2005 so maybe it is time to take a break for a while. When I return it'll most likely be in a different format and on another page - I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

liesbeth said...

jammer inge!
Masters? there is just not enough time! I can relate very much to that. the only good thing is that there is no chance for boredom.. I can't remember a time when I was bored.
succes met de studies en alles!
beth

annemie said...

Volg je nog steeds op je Blog!
Goed om je Masters terug op te nemen in je drukke programma.
Groetjes uit Pops.

kelsoma said...

Inge-chan, I'm thinking of getting a Master's too :) I've been so busy too, so I hardly update my blog. Miss ya!