Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Celebration

Today it's exactly one year ago since I posted my first entry on this page, thereby becoming part of an ever-increasing (and slightly self-absorbed?) community of 'bloggers'. So hoorah for this not-so-momentous but yet joyful occasion! While I tend to upload a lot of photos and don't write a huge amount of personal content, I do feel that this site has turned into a useful logbook of the past twelve months in Japan, a period that has been challenging to say the least. So thanks to those of you who occasionally pass by, kudos to the die-hard fans (do I have any??) and a special mention to the precious few who have succumbed to my pleading and actually leave COMMENTS! Here's to another year, fingers crossed there's lots to report...

What's a birthday without a few dozen cakes, right? These mouth-watering treats were enticing Hannah & I last week in a Parisien patisserie, but we managed to resist the temptation (God knows why, really!).

3 comments:

Shining Love Pig said...

Those cakes look yummy...

Omedetou gozaimasu.

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan! of both your blog and the delicious chocolate cakes!! I would've just ate them!

Melissa said...

Omedetou \(^o^)/ Itadakimasu! Oishiisou!