Friday, September 14, 2007

Home at last

After two years in Japan, one month in Europe and 17 days in China, Vaughan finally made it back to his beloved New Zealand on September 12th. And what does a man do who hasn't been home in such a long time? Catch up with family of course, enjoy a long-awaited classic Kiwi-style roast meal, and then soak off the jetlag in his parents' spa. Not too shabby :-)! I'm still settling in as well, but you can expect a whole load of photos of Europe & China in the next week - I promise!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super dat jullie goed gearriveerd zijn en onmiddellijk van de NZ-gewoontes kunnen genieten!

Melissa said...

Hope you had a great trip home! I can't wait to hear about your adventures in China (^-^)/ Tanoshimi!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK TO NZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs*

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Good timing guys. Home just in time for the rugby world cup.
Noticed the Beer. You can take the man our of the 'Naki but you can't take the 'Naki out of the man eh?