Location: Vaughan's parents' house, New Plymouth, New Zealand
Status: no passport or work permit (trouble is on the horizon in this respect...), no job, no money, no home, no friends... (and on top of that: no comments on this blog ;-))
Mood: low, but fingers crossed that things will change for the better - preferably sooner rather than later

Highlight of last week: our belongings from Japan arrived by ship in two giant cardboard boxes. Vaughan tried one out for size in case we need a shelter in the next few months ;-)!


7 comments:
OK, now you have a comment! What's next?
I see you are having fun anyway. Many people get their jobs, money, home, friends, even their cardboard boxes, just by having fun. So please, don't forget to have fun.
Thanks Alejandro (or Ai?)for your wise advice, it's important to think about having fun when you're feeling a bit down :-)!
Transitions are so hard...It's so disconcerting to have your life go shapeless on you, but it's also a bit liberating. Hang tight. Piece by piece, things will come together.
Hey Ms Inge, try and keep smiling m'dear though I know that is terribly hard. You know there is always a sofa bed at our place with yours and Vaughan's names on it - anytime you want (although you might have to fight Paddy & Guntha for it :P)
*Lots of hugs*
Kelly
I agree... Plus, Fun is Free! Good Luck with getting settled. I'm sure it will all come together eventually! Until then Vaughn looks rather comfy in that big old box (^_<)/
Hello Veronica, Kelly & Melissa, thank you for your lovely messages, they definitely put a smile on my face :-). I got an unfortunate phone call from NZ Immigration today though: they might not grant me a new residence permit because I didn't live in New Zealand for 2 years after receiving my first one. Let's hope this will have a happy ending... Take care and thanks again!
hey inge, speciaal voor jou een comment! allways look on the bright side of live. en misschien een klein beetje troost, we denken aan jou hier down above
Post a Comment