Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A taste of home

Ah, the joy of getting cozy in a warm café on a rainy, windy Wellington afternoon... It gets even better when the café is called "Leuven" and serves an amazing variety of Belgian beers & Flemish food! It's only been two months since I left home, but it was a welcome reminder nonetheless :-). If we end up moving to Wellington, then I'll be able to take a culinary trip to Flanders whenever I like, so fingers crossed that I get the job I applied for last week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Lots of job hunting luck!*

~ Kelly

Unknown said...

What kinds of jobs are you looking at? I'm in job-hunting overdrive right now. Everyone my age here seems to be unemployed/doing internships/working at cafes or like junior investment bankers.

Melissa said...

Good luck, Inge! We're all cheering for you! \(^0^)/