Sunday, September 07, 2008

Springtime in Wellington!

Apologies for the bad quality of this video but I just wanted to give a quick taste of Wellington's waterfront basking in the spring sunshine. We've had LOTS of rain here lately so days like these should be celebrated :-). More news coming soon once life is a bit more settled.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

schoon weerke zunne

t giet hier water

Di Mackey said...

Oh ohoh, so homesick now.

Inge said...

Oops Di, so sorry to cause homesickness! If it'sany consolation: it's been raining buckets here lately and this was a rare day of sunshine.

Di Mackey said...

I shouldn't be envious at all, should I. It's so strange, living each others lives and really, I love when you post and if it's a little piece of the NZ I miss, well that's lovely too.

Caffeinated Weka said...

What a gorgeous view of Oriental Bay! I hope the sun comes out again (and stays out) soon.