Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Back in the East

Hey folks, I guess it's been a while since this blog has been honoured with a new entry. My stay back home was so busy I barely had time to keep in touch with my man, so musings about Belgian adventures & European delights had to wait. They still do actually, but I will write an update on my trip very soon, once the jetlag subsides and I get my life here a bit sorted!

Vaughan certainly enjoyed the presents I brought, most notably the dark chocolate sea shells. There's more where those came from, half a suitcase to be exact!

3 comments:

Liesbeth said...

I just can't look at the picture of the chocolates! From Vaughans face, you can see they must be very good! I personally ran out of my stock here :(. Anyways, can't wait to see you! So much to discuss!

zoen!

Inge said...

Hey LIesje, ik heb hier een voorraad chocolade liggen, anders neem ik er wel wat mee wanneer we komen! Een deftige mail volgt zeer binnenkort, momenteel loop ik echter nog gebukt onder jetlag (zucht...).

Anonymous said...

Good to know you made it back in one piece. I'm sure Vaughan was glad to see you - & the choc.s