Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Turning 27

My recent birthday has been one of the most memorable ever, not just because of the amazing party at our flat on Saturday but also because I received a highly original, surprising present: my Belgian friend Liesbeth! She left her temporary home of Korea for three days to appear as a special guest at my birthday bash and certainly succeeded in flabbergasting me :-)! More photos and stories will follow soon, at the moment I need some time to recover from all the fun & festivities...

At the party
Liesbeth at a sushi place in our neighbourhood
The moment I'd been waiting for: birthday cake(s) time!

3 comments:

Shining Love Pig said...

And a happy birthday to you

Inge said...

Thanks, blogger-with-the-weird-name, that's nice of you!

Anonymous said...

Congrat.s on finishing another complete tour around the sun. How'd it feel having a birthday in Japan. Mine was my 30th & felt a little odd - espcially as the party was at a karaoke place & you know my feelings about karaoke.
By the way I think somebody miscalculated the number of candles.