Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back soon

I've been quite absent from the blogsphere lately, mostly because life in the past weeks hasn't allowed for much contemplation or writing. We've spent two weekends away from home, are planning the move to our new house (!) this Saturday and tomorrow I'm flying to Christchurch for a work-related conference that will see me get home around 8pm on Friday. Oh dear... On top of that it's Vaughan's birthday on our moving date so some thought will need to go into surprising him. The first stage of his gift will take place tomorrow but the rest hasn't been sorted yet. Lots to take care of so I'd better get onto it!

1 comment:

sivaluk_htn said...

Dear Inge,

i would like to place a link to your http://ingechan.blogspot.com/2006/11/seven-five-three.html from our our travel guide.

could you please reply back to me at xxteetiexx@hotmail.com there for i can send you a full details.

Best regard
Sivaluk

*remark: i also sent you a full details at ingechan@gmail.com