I have been back in NZ for seven days now and realise that it was probably naive to assume that I'd have plenty of time to re-adjust to the daily routine here. Instead of gently reminiscing about my trip, I jumped straight back on the speedtrain of life in Wellington and filled my week with work, socialising and catching up on sleep. I've certainly enjoyed seeing my workmates & friends again (not to mention V.!), but it would have been fan-tas-tic to quietly ease into the rythm again. As my fellow blogger (and wise woman extraordinaire) Di recently put it:
It takes time to settle back into a settled life
In the spirit of reminiscing, this is my favourite photo of the time spent with my best girlfriends (minus one) in Belgium :-).


1 comment:
I was smiling over seeing your photo here, regretting that we didn't have time to have a photography session of you when I read your words. Such kind words, dank u wel.
I'm flying again on Tuesday, I decided to go to Naples after all ... :)
Post a Comment