This year it will be exactly a decade since I first left home to go wandering overseas. In these ten years I managed to travel to & live in some amazing places, and I realised just now that I actually passed through several of these places on my recent holiday. It turns out that it was a bit of a trip down memory lane because I stopped over in Fukuoka (2005-2007) on my way to Belgium, before heading back to Wellington (2001-2003; 2007-now) via Sydney (1999-2000). If I had flown via Santa Barbara in the US it would have resembled an epside of 'This is your life'! My 3-day stay in London before heading back to NZ might have been a sneak preview into the future because both V. and I would love to move there one day. It''s been on my wishlist since my first visit as a 14-year-old so we'll see... Here are some reasons why I could see us living in London (apart from having friends there & the proximity to Belgium):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I hope you do it. Gert and I, Sahara too, would all love to see more of you and to meet that kiwi bloke of yours.
xo
Well, there are definite plans but much will be up to the employment gods... If London doesn't work out then we're considering Antwerp - not a bad place to be either (you could add another Kiwi to your network!).
Post a Comment